Users may browse the Service pages without providing any information about themselves.
The use of Service signifies User's unconditional agreement to this Policy; in the event of disagreement with these terms, User must stop using Service.
Terms and definitions:
For the purposes of this Policy, "User Personal Information" means:
- Personal information which User provides about themselves in the process of signing-in (authorization) or signing-up (registration) and use of Service, including User's personal data.
- Data that is transmitted to Company during the use of Service by User by means of software installed on User's device, including cookies and other similar information. A cookie is a small text file stored on User's computer and containing User's personal preferences and settings.
This Policy only applies to information processed in the course of Service using. Company does not control and is not responsible for the processing of the information by any payment systems and affiliates that perform technical implementation and support of Service.
Purposes of collection and conditions of processing of personal information of Users:
- User's personal information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", other legislative and regulatory acts governing persona l data processing and its security requirements.
- Company does not collect or store credit card and other payment details.
- Company only collects and stores the data that has been provided by User during authorisation (registration) and is needed solely to provide Service (the implementation of the User Agreement), namely, e-mail address.
- By providing their data to Company, User agrees to its processing in order to let Company fulfil its obligations under the User Agreement.
- In some cases the contact information provided may be used for sending WhatsApp messages, short messages or newsletter emails, inviting to participate in competitions, surveys, aimed at improving the quality of Service, as well as to provide other information, including advertising.
- User has the right to refuse to receive the above-mentioned information messages and emails, by deactivating the option of receiving promotional emails (by clicking on an unsubscribe link in the email, or by sending an email to email@example.com).
- Company takes all necessary and sufficient organisational and technical measures to protect User's personal information from unauthorised or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties related to it.
To delete your account:
You can use two options:
1) Log in to the app, then go to your personal account and use the "Delete Account" button.
2) Contact us via the feedback form on the website, to do this follow the link: https://telwel.io/contacts.
All data related to your account will be deleted.